Sunday 27 August 2017

My Testimony

I heard an awesome author and man of God say "The only reason my name is on the books I write is that I'm the first person to read them". When you allow the Holy Spirit to have control over what you write, it is a separation of powers that is deeply felt. I've been going over what I've been writing and the Lord has revealed that I was also part of the targeted audience.

God is amazing and I'm blessed to be a witness in this. In a short period of time, I stepped into "The Foretaste". #SpiritTalk is no longer just a blog. It is also airing on a community radio station. Every time I'm on air I hear the Spirit of God saying " this is not the final destination" and when I get a bit overwhelmed I feel Him blowing air under my wings and propelling me upwards. That's how I know that he will sustain me going forward.

Thank you for being part of what God is going. You and I are going places in the Name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment